Sunday, 21 November 2010

The Kill: Challanges

The kill; my 60 second long stalker esq short was mostly filmed at night. This presented several issues- It was hard to get good quality lighting that you light up the scene enough to that the audience can see what is happening clearly.I had to improvise and make use of the street lights however if I'd had more cash I would have used a lighting rig to illuminate the scenes captured; however I think filming went fairly well.
Another challenge I face was the use of only two people- myself included; this meant use of shots had to be more implicit than explicit, I had to make some very selective use of shot types, no double shots and quite afew POV shots of the stalker...stalking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate, all comments will be reviewed before posting, thank you. :)